Next: Additional Cards
The essential challenges encountered in the LTI Game™ are addressed in a library of postcards, which any partnering facilitator may call upon when needed.
These postcards — the BBPPLS for short — are often used to align game focus with other perspectives, especially when the LTI Game™ is being used as an activity within a larger program. It even works vice versa, allowing for the BBPPLS to be used as essential knowledge markers and summary images for topics covered across other program activities and materials*.
Each postcard adresses a specific leadership challenge in a mix of graphics, photos and brief text. The package covers these topics:
- Leadership Essential: TAO
- Heinrich, Reason & Marsh
- Motivating 3P Agreements
- Universal Approach: Skill & Will
- Ask, Listen & Be Flexible
- Project Lines & Triple Constraint
- Meaningful Conversations
- Communication & Storytelling
- Read and Use Body Language
- Reptilian Reactions
- Conflict Steps & Personification
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Identify & Mitigate Risk in Parallel
- Decisions & the Dilatant Dilemma
- Performance Behavior Matrix
- Values and Core Quadrants
*As a consequence, LTI Game™ Partners may use the BBPPLS even without the LTI Game.